Ahad, 24 Januari 2010

My Mom


You gave me life
Without you I would not be here
You have always been for me
When I was hungry when I was cold

You taught me to walk
You taught me to speak
You taught me to play
My Mum is good enough ..

But each of its chosen path
Now I grew up
I digress a little about yourself
Even if I did not want

I became a teenager
I am not easy to live
You covered me with gifts
But only your presence intoxicates

I love you despite all your love
For her may be stifling
I do not give you both back
Because I'm a big girl now

But you'll always be my Mom

1 ulasan:

SEORANG IBU berkata...

KASIH IBU TIADA BANDINGAN...KEKAL SEHINGGA KE AKHIRNYA.WALAU SIAPA KITA,KASIHNYA TETAP DIHATI..
IBU KAU LAH SEGALANYA.

Feature Post

Perjalanan tentang jarak

Aku pernah menyangka bahawa perjalanan paling jauh adalah tentang jarak. Tentang kota‑kota yang belum sempat aku kunjungi. Tenta...

Popular Post